To be quite honest or Frank* (I’ve decided to be honest because so far we have no idea who this Frank is). What was I saying? O right. The following is a list of Whole Truths –
- There is a change a-coming over here in Mullin Ponder land. Exciting stuff so get ready. Time. to. re-lax. So – go get that cup of coffee, tea, glass of wine, barrel of beer, chocolates – WHATEVER. Put your feet up and…. bre-e-eathe……om-mm. Now you’re ready. (Or maybe you’re away for a nap)
- We are busy designing a new look for our blog site! I know. It’s a lot to take in. Like the great Martin Luther King said, “I have a dream”….. Actually the whole truth is this – I have some vague ideas for a new design. Okay, so there is no similarity whatsoever between my mull and ponder musings and the Reverent King’s famous speeches. We are sticking to truth, because the title of this weeks blog says we have to. Anyways, we have been mulling over this idea for quite a while now and felt confirmed when –
- We received an email a few months ago which basically said “Your blog site looks really crap, but if you contact me I will design one that will empty your pockets of mucho dinero”. As a result, there are two reasons why we are changing the design. One, I haven’t been to Mexico recently so I have no dinero. Two, because I can. We were a Bit Miffed* and not Quite Chuffed* upon receiving this cheeky blighter’s email, but truth be told, whoever you are thank you for that extra push to get this makeover done! I have to confess that I’m a wee bit emotionally attached to the present design because there is a most interesting history behind it. A whole blog could be written about it. But, I can’t be bothered.
In other news……
- My youngest son (Bonus Child from God Almighty) was reading last week’s blog and asked “Why are you referring to yourself in the third person?” To which I replied “……because…….we are many at Mullin Ponder and yes, they do all reside within my brain”. Honestly. You’d think he’d know his mother by now. He’s been with us for over twenty years now – goodness-sakes. Cuh!
Speaking of Mother’s Day – !
- Sunday was our day. I cannot thank ourselves enough.
I received a goodly amount of royal treatment including a delicious supper at Blair & Kristin’s. Here are the prezzies I got from The Most Awesome Family in the Whole Wide World.
- If I hadn’t posted so many fun things on Facebook last week this blog would be have been much longer. For instance I could have included this –
- “And on the ninth day, she spoke and said…please grant the people of the Great White North a sign to give them hope that the small green shoots will soon appear and bring forth the bountiful blessings of buds, blossoms, blooms and birds all over thy land”
and this –
- “And lo! A loud cry was heard throughout the Land of the Great White North from all the people who inhabited that great land. And their cry was this: O Great and Mighty Creator of all – we ask you to send us the Sign of Hope that will bring us assurance to know that indeed the Winter has passed and that the vines will soon bloom and bring forth their fragrance. And the Lord listened to the cry of these noble folks of The Great White North, for their endurance had been sorely tried over many moons with the temperature well below zero. Straightway The Sign of Hope was granted and all the people of the Great White North witnessed the Magnificent Movement of the Street Cleaners.
And much rejoicing was heard throughout the land and the people declared , “this assuredly is Our Sign of Hope that indeed our Winter has passed and the time of singing has come!” The people were of one accord as they sang praises to the Good and Great Creator of All.
and finally! -this-
- SHE SPOKE! Let it be Spring…
AND THUS IT WAS SO!
- But, alas…. The Inevitable May Snow Fall.
And Lo! Another greater cry was heard throughout the land. The people came together as one and shouted “YOU’VE GOT TO BE JOKING…….
also this –
- The only sensible way to spend a May Snow Day – as suggested by my lovely DIL*, Kristin:-
“It is a day for a Coming Together of the Minds over Coffee and Mr. Selfridge. So – get the Starbucks a-brewing at Mullin Ponder Headquarters. Yes, I’ll bring the goodies – we know there are strict no baking and no grocery shopping policies…over yonder at Mullin Ponder.”
- I could also have posted this picture just to assure you that the above occasion did take place.
I could also have blogged about it being my oldest son, Blair’s 34th (!!!) birthday on that very same Snow Day, the 6th May, 2015, along with this picture –
But – too late – it’s rather poor taste to post the same thing on two sites. (Note to self: either limit Facebook posts, or blog same rubbish on Mullin Ponder in a cleverly re-written fashion so that our Faithful Few Blog Follower(s) (FFBs) will not find themselves in a pondering state of “..Hmm…pretty sure I’ve read this crap before……yawn …”
One final very important truth to tell. I was worried that our already blossoming pear tree may have become quite sad due to last week’s Merry Month of May Snowfall but I am over the moon with rejoicing because here it is in all its awesome blossoming beauty! The bees are buzzing joyfully within and around the blossoms doing their thing. Before I get a ton of comments (so funny am I) – We do know that the correct term for bees doing their thing is pollinating.
Bountiful Blessings of Blossoming Blossoms from our Heavenly Father. (wow..what a load of ‘beezz’) (Sorry, couldn’t resist…heh,heh..)
Feeling grateful for not being in a state of “O Woe Is Me” and that I didn’t have to change the name of Mullin Ponder to Mopen Pout.
S’all true. Nothing but.
Any words or sayings that has *, or **, or **** means ‘currently be researched by Worldwide Global Research Team of Mullin Ponder.’