Dear Mullin Ponder Blog,
Okay. This looks bad.
The last blog on Mullin Ponder was posted more than a year ago. This is what happens when you do too much of a Good Thing – like mulling and pondering – for a year.
I still remain a huge fan of The Art of Mull and Ponder – or TAMP (I am also a big fan of abbreviations). However, I obviously have a lot to learn about this wonderful art form. The following list is an example of what happens to your world when A Good Thing Becomes Bad – or – AGTBB. So without further ado and in no particular order – Tada!…..
- No blogging for a year which leads to
- letting down your faithful followers (yeah, right)
- Undone laundry will make your home look like a hoarder’s paradise. (no offense to anyone who suffers from this dreadful malady) This leads to
- worrying that you might be A Hoarder.
- Undone laundry will motivate your DS (Dear Spouse) to purchase a gazillion pairs of socks and underwear and T-shirts and dress shirts. Total count of dress shirts in our home at present is 34. That’s right. THIRTY FOUR.
- No food – unless you have a DS who likes to eat and will grocery shop and buy Very Bad Things such as loads of meat in bulk sizes (because it was on sale – cuh!) a ton of TP (emm – that would be toilet paper), unending supply of beer and wine (the wine is for me so this should be on a separate list of Not TOO Bad’s) very expensive extra large brown eggs (why?), a very particular kind of Thick Bacon Slices, No vegetables (except for corn) no fruit (except for a huge tomato and a whole bunch of bananas. And I def do not bake so, again – why?)
- Sleeping upon sleeping
- hibernation – which can lead to
- weeping upon weeping and thoughts and feelings of
- Not Good Enough
- Guilt and good old shame
- hiding in your bedroom when the doorbell rings because you are too embarrassed to let anyone see your messy house
- buying loads of pajamas (again – this should probably be filed under Not TOO Bad’s – or NTBs)
- feeling like a large Idaho potato
- watching episodes of “My 600 Pound Life” (oh my goodness – poor souls) hoping this will motivate you to move your bloomin’ ar*&$%^!! Words of wisdom from Eliza Doolittle which should not be scoffed at. (oh, good word – SCOFFED)
Right. I don’t know about you but I am now exhausted as a result of being out of practice re this blogging thingy. So here are some pictures which I hope will make your life complete.
6 thoughts on “Too Much of a Good Thing is Bad or TMGTB”
Onezy pajamas! The world should have more of those! But the feet bit should be moveable – so you can cool off when your feet get hot.
Yep! The Onezy is fabbo, but the feet part could use some reinventing.
That was hillarious….I really enjoyed reading it!
Oh thank you kind neighbour. Garden Lady will try to keep the mulling and pondering about the yard to a minimum this Summer. Like Nike, best attempt will be made to Just Do It!
So glad you’re back! I love it!
Oh look! It’s my blog reader. Thanks Donald for your kind comment.