WordPress seems to require that I write something about myself in this section of the blog. So here goes. The following will be truthful, but if you happen to nod off while reading about me, I promise not to take it personally. So here goes. A points bulletin seems right for this.
- I am not of the male mortal species
- Nor the LGBTQZZXZBV)^&*)*
- My name is Yvonne, or if you like, Yvie
- Back in the Days of Yore (1977) I immigrated from Glasgow, Scotland to Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Why? Because…..I love doing Winter 5 months a year
- I am partial to the lowest wit of sarcasm – who, on the face of this blue speck of a planet loves doing Winter for 5 months? (please don’t email me if you do)(you’re more nuts than me)
- I married a Canadian who IS of the male species type
- I have 3 offspring: son, daughter, son.
- I have 2 offspring of the Grand Variety. Boy and a girl – whose…..
- Mother is a Great Daughter in law. (I know. -strange, eh?)
- It would seem I have been blessed by creative gifts such as music and art, and now of all things, I’m trying this blogging thing. Why, you may ask? Actually you probably don’t care. But the true answer to this daunting question is ‘because I can’. Not because I think I am a tried and true writer, but just coz.
Okay, that will have to do you for the moment. I will give you lots of time to let these extremely amazing details about me, seep into your pores.
And I will try and find a picture of a much more youthful me.
Okay here is another fact:
- I am vain. It’s a true story, honest
- (This picture was taken in 2006)